[linux-dvb] [patch 0/8] budget_ci: improve IR input handling

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 20:12:48 CET 2006

I demand that Andrew de Quincey may or may not have written...

> On Tuesday 03 October 2006 01:01, David Härdeman wrote:
>> This series of patches includes a number of bugfixes and changes to the IR
>> input handling of the budget-ci driver.
[snip]

> Patches look good - however I think the mailer has screwed them up (there
> seem to be stray tabs at the end of many lines).

I see no such problem with them. Since they were sent using quilt (at least
according to the headers, and I'd expect quilt _not_ to make a mess of them),
perhaps KMail is the culprit?

| + Output less CO2 => avoid massive flooding.    TIME IS RUNNING OUT *FAST*.

Wait for that wisest of all counsellors, Time.