[linux-dvb] [patch 0/8] budget_ci: improve IR input handling

David Härdeman david at hardeman.nu
Mon Nov 20 22:23:16 CET 2006

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 08:11:15PM +0000, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
>On Sunday 19 November 2006 19:12, Darren Salt wrote:
>> I demand that Andrew de Quincey may or may not have written...

>> [snip]
>>
>> > Patches look good - however I think the mailer has screwed them up (there
>> > seem to be stray tabs at the end of many lines).
>>
>> I see no such problem with them. Since they were sent using quilt (at least
>> according to the headers, and I'd expect quilt _not_ to make a mess of
>> them), perhaps KMail is the culprit?
>
>Not sure whats up TBH, and I dont have the time to spare to investigate just
>now. If you have them lying about there anyway, it would make it much easier
>for me if you could just resend them.

I've refreshed the patches against a current version of the v4l-dvb tree
and made sure that they apply cleanly. To make sure that no mailers
mangle the patches, I've posted them at:
http://david.hardeman.nu/files/patches/dvb/budget-ci_ir_v2/

If you'd prefer I remail them to the list, just tell me.

--
David Härdeman