[Fwd: [linux-dvb] Support for the Terratec Cinergy T XE DVB-T USB Stick]

Ingo Rockel inro at grimmfrost.de
Tue Nov 21 10:34:14 CET 2006

Hi,

sorry to bother the mailing list again. But is there any chance for
support of this usb stick?

regards,

	Ingo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [linux-dvb] Support for the Terratec Cinergy T XE DVB-T USB Stick
Datum: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:27:59 +0100
Von: Ingo Rockel <inro at grimmfrost.de>
An: linux-dvb at linuxtv.org

Hi,

i just searched the mailing list for support for the Terratec Cinergy T
XE DVB-T USB Stick. Only found a posting showing pictures of the stick.
Are there any plans to support it?

I asked Terratec-Support about Linux-Support for this stick and they
told me, they don't have any and the support-engineer doubted it would
work as they did some USB 1.1 tricks in the windows-driver to have DVB-T
working with USB 1.1.

Maybe I can help with anything? Some sniffing maybe?

Regards,

	Ingo