[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 09:40:33 CET 2006

Chris,

do you have a hybrid device (NTSC/ATSC) or an ATSC device only?
Erik's device is an ATSC device only which doesn't support NTSC, he
mixed this up in the first email and his patch wasn't supposed to work
because it implemented the opposite of what his device is supposed to
support..

Markus

> I'm also willing to do some testing and debugging of the driver (although
> I'm
> glad Erik mutilated his HD Pro Stick so I don't have to!).
>
> Incidentally, this device showed up as a Woot a few days ago so there may be
> surge of interest in it from Linux users.
>

> Chris

Markus Rechberger