[linux-dvb] Screenshots of the actual problem

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 04:23:11 CET 2006

Hi,

still I'd say bad signal only since I cannot reproduce this issue at all.
is there something special with your DTV channels?

Just for beeing 100% sure that your driver is the current state of
art, can you please load the em28xx with reg_debug=2 and send me the
output when tuning with kaffeine to a channel (so from the beginning
on, [unplug your device] [reload the driver with that option ] [plug
in your device again ]

thanks,
Markus

On 11/28/06, Federico Quagliata <federico at quagliata.org> wrote:
> I re-checked on Windows and it still work very well.
>
> On Linux Kaffeine says SNR is at 92% on BBC World, but this is what I get
> every now and then:
>
>         http://www.quaqo.org/pics/
>
> As I already said also audio clicks.
>
> Greetings,
> Federico
> --
> On the web:  http://www.quaqo.org - OpenPGP KeyID: 0x1D535856
> Jabber: quaqo at jabber.org - MSN: quaqo at msn.com - ICQ: 48618109
> Linux User: #263663 / Machine: #341187 (Arch Linux / Gimmick)

Markus Rechberger