[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV USB2 310e -- usbsnoop log

Francesco Di Cerbo shadowscheme at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:39:03 CET 2006

>Could you provide some usbsnoop logfiles
>http://linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/USBVideo and upload them
>somewhere (raw usbsnoop logfiles would also be nice), maybe also start
>a wikisite with all the information you can find.

>Markus

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, I bought a Pinnacle 310e (usb id: 13d3:3211) and
I saw this message from Markus, so I sniffed ~250 mb according to the
wiki and put it (bzipped!) to

http://www.lips.dist.unige.it/~shaddy

I don't know if this can help, in case I'm ready to provide further support

thanks for this great work!

Francesco Di Cerbo
http://www.lips.dist.unige.it
----
Linux is user friendly, it's just a bit picky about who its friends are