[linux-dvb] Update!

José Oliver Segura primijos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:50:04 CET 2006

      Does this mean some advance to see why some devices work fine
with their native drivers/mediacenters/windows and not so well under
linux? I experiment the same behaviour with my nova-t stick. Currently
I'm trying to get an example of errors/signal for each
channel/frequency, just to see if it can show me some kind of common
factor about the group of channels that don't work 100% ok with linux,
in order to see it gives some clue regarding this.

       I've also e-mailed tech support at hauppauge in order to know if
they could give me some hint about what their drivers/applications do
and -seems- linux drivers doesn't do (as long as -it seems- that
native hauppauge applications don't show up these kind of artifacts),
but, as you could expect... no reply yet (I don't hope to get it, but
that mail is something I must try, as "hauppauge" customer :) )

       Best,
       Jose