[linux-dvb] Re: [P7131 Dual] scan : tuning failed

Frédéric Massot frederic at juliana-multimedia.com
Thu Nov 30 15:18:52 CET 2006

hermann pitton wrote:
> Hi,

> he is using the recent master repo and I pointed to the firmware
> difference already. (p7131 udev problem 4 weeks back)

I will test this evening new kernel 2.6.19.

> Also Frederic knows of this one report on this new card revision he has,
> accordingly the automated switch to the FM/RF antenna input in dvb-t
> mode doesn't come through. Still a radio app needs to be used once
> before to make it happen was said. I asked him for confirmation/testing,
> since this is strange enough.

Yes, and then I had a problem with my hard disk, all is to repair now. :o)

> To set all to auto in the initial scan file(s), except bandwidth, might
> be also worth a try as always.

What is what I must set to auto?

Regards.
|              FREDERIC MASSOT               |
|     http://www.juliana-multimedia.com      |
|   mailto:frederic at juliana-multimedia.com   |