[linux-dvb] Re: Supported radio card universal or PCI-X interface

davidm davidm_ltv at davidmonro.net
Mon Oct 2 16:47:21 CEST 2006

I think he means 3.3V capable (a card which can do both 5 and 3.3 is
known as a 'universal' card; PCI-X slots are always 3.3V in my experience).

I have a similar problem - I'd love to put my KWorld Xpert DVB-T card in
one of the slots on the 2nd pci bus on my server motherboard to isolate
it from the other devices... but those are 3.3V slots and its a 5V card :(

Cheers,

	David