[linux-dvb] Re: New Hama stick (Was Re: Hama dvb-t usb stick)

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 5 17:19:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

after all this is what I would call a 'Lichtblick'.
Is there any kind of pre-release of this driver? Do I need kernel
patches? Anyway to test it now?

Btw: This is what Hama responded to my 'Why the f*** don't you support
Linux and what hellish kind of chip is on this device?'(;))-Email:
"The chip is kind of buiseness-secret and we don't support Linux for
technical reasons not to make our customers angry."
So if anyone really knows that this chip is a Dibcom7700 you can send
them a mail: "HA-HA: I know your secrets!"

--
Christoph Höger <choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de>