[linux-dvb] Leadtek WinFast DTV dongle changes multiplex only on 1/2 computers

CIJOML cijoml at volny.cz
Sun Oct 8 13:49:24 CEST 2006

Hi Patrick,

I own 2 laptops.
I own 2 dongles, 1 Freecom and one Winfast DTV Dongle.

Freecom is able change multiplex on both computers, but WinFast DTV changes
multiplex only on one of them.

I have downloaded http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb?ca=7efa405e2d66;type=bz2
package and dongle is initialized

usb 4-2: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 5
dvb-usb: found a 'Leadtek - USB2.0 Winfast DTV dongle' in cold state, will try
to load a firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-dibusb-6.0.0.8.fw'
usbcore: registered new driver dvb_usb_dibusb_mc
usb 4-2: USB disconnect, address 5
dvb-usb: generic DVB-USB module successfully deinitialized and disconnected.
usb 4-2: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 6
dvb-usb: found a 'Leadtek - USB2.0 Winfast DTV dongle' in warm state.
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software
demuxer.
DVB: registering new adapter (Leadtek - USB2.0 Winfast DTV dongle).
DVB: registering frontend 0 (DiBcom 3000MC/P)...
MT2060: successfully identified (IF1 = 1220)
input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as /class/input/input7
dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 150 msecs.
dvb-usb: Leadtek - USB2.0 Winfast DTV dongle successfully initialized and
connected.

Can you tell me which option in my kernel config causes problem?
Kernel 2.6.18, Debian testing

Thanks a lot

Michal