[linux-dvb] Re: Patch for Yuan PD300 mini

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 04:35:24 CEST 2006

Ok,

I think I have created a successful patch now.

There are 2 versions... one which defines a new device in dt200u.c in the
static struct dvb_usb_device_properties wt220u_properties
struct... and one which just adds an additional cold id to the already
existing device.

Which is a better method?

Could the better patch please be tested and applied if ok?

Cheers

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com
Registered Linux User #372573