[linux-dvb] dibwatch-3000 and dib3000 mc

giluong at libero.it giluong at libero.it
Tue Oct 10 15:23:11 CEST 2006

Hi to everyone.
Some days ago I bought a receiver grand dvb-t pen usb 2.0 just to use it on my notebook with linux, but I'm not able to make it start, is like I have no firmware for it.
I have already an Hauppauge Nova T2 with the same chipset and it works very welll...
Is there someone who is able to tell me what I have to do to make it works??? I tried all I have red on forums, I installed also last version of v4l and all firmware for dib3000... I'm going crazy!!!!!

Thank u very much to anyone sends me a tip...

Giovanni