[linux-dvb] Re: UK DVB-T and BBC PARLIAMENT

Mario Rossi mariofutire at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:48:55 CEST 2006

As Darren suggested the video pid is 202.
I can actually see a 4/3 format screen with 3 PIPs.
The audio pid 403 corresponds to the parliament pip.

The scanning line is

BBC PARLMNT:529833330:INVERSION_AUTO:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:FEC_3_4:FEC_3_4:QAM_16:TRANSMISSION_MODE_2K:GUARD_INTERVAL_1_32:HIERARCHY_NONE:202:403:16768

enjoy!