[linux-dvb] Re: Patch for Yuan PD300 mini

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Oct 11 06:55:37 CEST 2006

Ben Woods wrote:
> Just in case you were wondering, I have updated my hg source and
> recreated the patches, which are once again attached. Also, this time
> i didnt forget to add the Subject and Signed off parts to the top of
> yuan2.patch.
>
> Both patches successfully compile and work with my device.

You should have tried the new hg tree without your patch, first.

in dvb-usb-ids.h, line 88:

#define USB_PID_WT220U_ZAP250_COLD 0x0220

This was added on Sat Aug 19 21:03:21 2006 +0200 (7 weeks ago) by Jochen Issing:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb?cs=96acb899ba8a

This is exactly the reason why we tell people to generate patches against hg tip.

:-)

-Mike