[linux-dvb] Close tzap and cannot lock frequency anymore?

Chun Chung Lo cclo at astri.org
Mon Oct 16 04:27:32 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I wonder during I am capturing TS stream by using a DVB-T card (Compro
Videomate T300) in a Linux PC (2.6.16-18), I followed the instructions
shown in linuxtv-dvb-apps and run tzap and capture TS.

Because I think all the parameters are written into the hardware of the
tuner, and the tzap also shown FE_HAS_LOCKED, so I think I have no need
to keep polling the tuner and I switched off tzap.

But when I switched off tzap, I found that my TS capturing is stoped! (I
found that some TS data is missing in the captured TS file.) But when I
keep tzap running, no such problem occur.

Please help. Thanks.

Best regards,
Lo Chun Chung

This message (including any attachments) is for the named addressee(s)'s use only. It may contain
sensitive, confidential, private proprietary or legally privileged information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it
and notify the sender. Any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message and/or any
attachments is strictly prohibited.