[linux-dvb] LifeView FlyDVB-T Hybrid PCI

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Tue Oct 17 22:47:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Frédéric Massot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The kernel 2.6.18 supports the cards LifeView FlyDVB-T PCI, FlyDVB-T DUO
> PCI, FlyDVB-T Duo Cardbus, FlyDVB-T Hybrid Cardbus.
>
> But, will the card FlyDVB-T Hybrid PCI be supported soon?
>
> Regards.

We need more information to give a reply. There is a big number of slightly
different cards by this vendor and they are sold aunder many different
names. It is easily possible that your card already works if you force the
card drive.
So
- which chips are on the card?
- assuming it is saa7133 / saa7131 based (the chip close to the PCI connector):
   please load the driver with:
   modprobe saa7134 (good idea to add card=94)
   modprobe saa7134-dvb
   and send us the kernel log (dmesg) this produces.
   You should also test whether soething works.

Good luck
   Hartmut