[linux-dvb] Problem (was: DiB7000M-driver released (Nova-T Stick, AverMedia and others))

Nicolas George nicolas.george at ens.fr
Fri Oct 27 19:45:53 CEST 2006

Le sextidi 6 brumaire, an CCXV, Timo Jyrinki a écrit :
> Hello. I'm getting OOPSes with linux 2.6.17 (Ubuntu 6.10) + mercurial
> checkout for the DVB modules, with Hauppauge Nova-T Stick I'm trying to
> set up at one place.
>
> http://attachr.com/3628 has dmesg of one occasion

You have the same oops than me:

	hub 3-0:1.0: port 1 disabled by hub (EMI?), re-enabling...

I already reported a similar problem:

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-October/thread.html#13817

I am glad I am not the only one with the problem: that means my hardware is
not failing. We both have ATI IXP SB400 USB controllers: obviously there is
a problem with these.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George