[linux-dvb] TechnoTrend Budget T-1500 DVB-T CI doesn't find any channels

Perceval Anichini perceval.anichini at streamvision.fr
Tue Oct 31 11:28:35 CET 2006

Actually the TT T-1500 driver (err... card ?) has two problems :
	- " Inverted Inversion " : when you specify "on" to the driver,
the card understand "off". A patch for that is pending, you shall find
it in the ML archive. It also has been applied to Oliver's repository.

	- " Frequency setting error " : You have to add 166 Hz to the
frequency to let the card tune... I didn't have time to figure out
where the problem was coming from... Therefore I didn't send a patch
yet...

Hope that helps !

Perceval.