[linux-dvb] HVR1300 changes

Wandunia & Thomas pontoppidan at city.dk
Tue Sep 5 15:26:20 CEST 2006

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am new to Linux. Does this mean that
there is actually a way to get a HVR1300 (or at least some of it) working
with Linux (more specific; with MythTV)?

If the answer is yes, does it take a genious or is it obtainable for a total
noob? I'm getting tired of only having one tuner working (pvr150) when I
have 4 tuners installed (pvr150, hvr1300 and Nova-t-500) :-)

Regards
Thomas