SV: [linux-dvb] HVR1300 changes

Wandunia & Thomas pontoppidan at city.dk
Wed Sep 6 10:33:15 CEST 2006

This is the first time I try installing anything without a detailed step by
step guide, so I'm probably doing something wrong:
I downloaded the tree and untared it.

I switched to the root directory of the untared files and tried "make
install" (after "su"). Then I rebootet, but my card still isn't recognised.
In dmesg the last card on the "known cards" list is still #50 - not 56, and
my card shows up as unknown.

Then I tried "make" and then "make install" again (creating a lot of new
files in the %/v4l subdirectory that I probably don't need?). I switched to
the v4l subdirectory and did the same commands. But even though the
installation looks ok (I don't get any errors) the card is still nocd t
recognised.

What should I do to get my card working?

Regards,
Thomas