[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan 1025 DVB-S: Fedora 4 with kernel 2.6.17.10: No Frontend0

ronald rwarsow at online.de
Sat Sep 9 23:50:33 CEST 2006

cornel at pdtsa.co.za wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> =========== Into =================
>
> I apologise for confusion. I am new to lists, dont like asking for help.
> I was asked to create a new subject for my post, to make it easier to
> follow, so I have changed the subject again(!!!).

*and* i would like to say, that was the solution. wasn't it ?

only a few hints:
i would do make and make modules as *user*
and make modules_install and make install as *root*
i currently don't know why, but i think this are security reasons.

make install also puts the entries into your grub-configuration
(grub.conf) without manual editing.

--
i hope it's adequate. let me know, if *not*.

	ronald