[linux-dvb] Lifeview LR306 clone does not receive ch 7.

Peter D. peter_s_d at fastmail.com.au
Thu Sep 14 05:15:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have an MSI TV at nywhere A/D that mostly works when "saa7134 card=94"
is in /etc/modprobe.preload.  One of the interesting quirks is that
it does not recognize digital channel 7.  (I think that that is
transmitted on physical channel 6.)  It can find and display all of
the other channels, digital and analogue, in the local area
(Melbourne Australia).  Signal strength should be O.K.  My other
dvb-t card can receive all of the local channels, including ch 7.

Any clues?

--
Peter D.
Sig goes here...