[linux-dvb] Club3D Zap TV2100

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Wed Sep 20 01:34:29 CEST 2006

Lars Gjesse Kjellberg wrote:
> I happen to own a DVB-T receiver card of the abovementioned type. I can see
> from the output of dmesg that it reports itself as subsystem 12ab:2300, which
> is not recognized by the current cx88 driver. From a previous thread on this
> list I could recognize that the PCI subsystem ID is identical to a card of
> type Yuan PG300, which was reported to work using option 'card=43'. I can
> confirm that Club3D Zap TV2100 also works using the same option.
> Actually, looking at the card itself reveals a label marked 'PG300', so
> obviously it must be a rebranded card.

Lars-

Based on your email, I have created this patch to enable autodetection
of your card.

Please test this patch against the tip of v4l-dvb master branch hg
repository on linuxtv.org, and confirm that the card is autodetected and
fully operational.

Please remove any insmod options from your startup scripts before
conducting this test.

Let me know how it works out, so that I can have this added to the next
kernel.

Regards,

Mike Krufky