[linux-dvb] Tzap utilities questions - status of TDA10046

Chun Chung Lo cclo at astri.org
Wed Sep 20 03:51:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

So you mean that the "ber" occurence will not related to the captured TS
quality ?

I would like to clarify my question, which is as the status screen dump
is shown below, the captured TS quality is so bad, some flahsing squares
will appear on some frames randomly at some instance (just seems the
captured TS packets are corruppted and missing).

So I suspect is this due to the bad performance of TDA10046 + TD1316 ?

Thanks for answering.

Best regards,
Lo Chun Chung