[linux-dvb] kworld atsc 110 remote

Jonathan Isom jeisom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:12:30 CEST 2007

Hello
    Yeah I have a modified patch that seems more responsive that
detects button presses
through gpio.  also the patch I found on the list (80th attempt....)
has some duplicate entries
in the key map that i think is causing some of the
problems(specifically presses being miss
detected as  other buttons.  so far (since last night) it seems
better. Though I'd like to use
lirc directly so any remote would work.  the lirc_i2c driver is very
similar to the saa7134's i2c
input driver, code wise , but I just get 1 byte codes like its hard
coded for there remote.
If the patch stays stable I'll post it.
                      later
                          Jonathan