[linux-dvb] [BUG] flexcop lockdep

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Thu Apr 5 20:29:46 CEST 2007

Em Qua, 2007-04-04 às 15:28 +0200, P. van Gaans escreveu:
> I've got a Technisat Airstar USB that doesn't lock, so I'd like to try
> the patch whatever it's for. How do I apply it?

I've just commited Hendrik's patch at v4l-dvb tree. So, you can just do:
	hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb
or
	cd v4l-dvb;hg pull
		(if you have already a copy of the tree)

> Borgi2008 wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > i've created a bugfixes. Hope it could helps you.
> >
> > Hendrik Borghorst

Hendrik,

You've forgot to sign your patch. This is not really required for such
very simple fixes, but it would be nice if you can provide your SOB for
me to add on it, before I submit it to mainstream.

Cheers,
Mauro