[linux-dvb] DVB (AirStar/B2C2 FlexCop ) fails after kernel.i686 2.6.20-1.2925.fc6

Paul mylists at wilsononline.id.au
Sat Apr 7 02:20:11 CEST 2007

Thanks for that, but I wonder how to get an idea it this bit of code will fix it, ie I
will probably have to wait for this kernel to move into prod.

Can any one explain where the source for the following message:
**WARNING** I2C adapter driver [B2C2 FlexCop device] forgot to specify
physical device; fix it!

Paul