[linux-dvb] Compro VideoMate T750

timecop timecop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 08:16:01 CEST 2007

> The Compro windows software will not run without a sound card.  That
> took some time to figure out and solve :-(  It is also buggy and prone
> to lock up and crashe, but hey, that is why I use linux.

All the trolling aside, but did you honestly expect to install a
software for use with DVB-T receiver and NOT have a working sound
card? Were you going to listen to the broadcast out of PC Speaker or
something? So you'd rather have completely NON-working solution
(Linux) as opposed to CRASHING solution (and this is to be debated, I
have yet to have any problems with media software under windows). Good
luck sir, but if you're going to start trolling here, pick a better
topic.

-Tim