[linux-dvb] Nova-T 500 windows driver update fixes reception problems

Matt Doran matt.doran at papercut.biz
Tue Apr 10 14:03:12 CEST 2007

Jose Alberto Reguero wrote:
> El Martes, 10 de Abril de 2007, Matt Doran escribió:
>   Do you know the version of the beta? There are a new version of the
> drivers (cd-digital-34) from 2 April in http://www.hauppauge.de
> Do you know if this version have the changes mentioned?

I'm not sure.  The Australian distributor said that Hauppauge haven't
released the fix to this issue yet, but they might have??  The UK site
<http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/> is currently down, so I haven't checked
I've downloaded the version from the German site, and here's what I've
found.  Version nos of the "hcw99bda.sys" file:

   * 4.2.25018 (18/01/2007) - Version I received from Aus distributor
   * 4.2.25032 (05/02/2007) - German version

So based on the version numbers it looks like the German one is later,
so might include the fix, but it's hard to know for sure.  I don't have
a Windows box to see if this fixes the problem on Windows.

If anybody wants the to get a copy of the version I've got let me know.