[linux-dvb] cheap USB DVB-T stick

P. van Gaans w3ird_n3rd at gmx.net
Tue Apr 10 17:40:33 CEST 2007

I completely lost it here. I'm trying to buy an affordable (max 35 euro)
USB DVB-T stick in The Netherlands or Germany. But the wiki is
completely outdated and I have no idea how to figure out what stick
works. Nothing from the Wiki is on the shelves, apart from the Freecom
for 60 euro here and there. The MSI Mega Sky 580, now finally supported,
was taken of the shelves yesterday (seriously).

I only have two real requirements: possibility to attach an external
antenna, and affordable. And supported by Linux of course. Any suggestions?

Pim