[linux-dvb] Re: Re: Twinhan vp7045, fighting for a lost cause ?

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 17:22:27 CEST 2007

I demand that Henrik Beckman may or may not have written...

> On 11/4/07, Darren Salt <linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> I demand that Henrik Beckman may or may not have written...
>>> I´m prepared to pour more time into this, but I´d like to know
>> [snip]
>>> 3. What is error 22 ?
>> [snip]
>>> Apr 10 19:37:29 media kernel: [ 2746.986554] dvb_usb_vp7045: probe of
>>> 2-6: 1.0 failed with error -22
>> [snip]
>> EINVAL, according to /usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h.

> Not that I really get the meaning of  "I demand that Henrik Beckman may or
> may not have written..."

Read "The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and you'll see :-)

> But thanks for the /usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h, trying to wrap ones to
> that good at C brain around this is a bit much to me, btw it was in
> /usr/include/asm-generic/errno-base.h.

Oh well. Close enough in that errno.h #includes errno-base.h :-)

[quoting order fixed, date format fixed, quoted signatures snipped]

| + Output less CO2 => avoid massive flooding.    TIME IS RUNNING OUT *FAST*.

If documentation is good, it's out of date.