[linux-dvb] DVICO Dual Digital 2 - Chris Pascoe's Test branch

Damien Dusha d.dusha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:33:12 CEST 2007

> Please keep in mind that Chris Pascoe's "new" test branch was "new" many
> months
> ago.  His repository is dated as two months ago, because at that point he
> updated the repository with the changesets from the master branch.

Sorry I wasn't more timely - I finally built a new media centre over the
weekend after my old one let out the smoke late last year :)

Have these changes been incorporated back into the main hg tree?  If so,
I'll give that a shot tonight.

We were looking for feedback as to whether or not his rounding fixes for the
> dvb-pll module did the trick for tuning in Australia -- Thank you for this
> feedback.

Certianly, you can tick off SBS and Channnel 9 in Brisbane.  Hopefully the
other cities woerk as well.

Thanks for your help
Damien.