[linux-dvb] [Proposal] Unification of the v4L & dvb wikis

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Thu Apr 12 07:33:13 CEST 2007

Time, after time, after time, I have seen users express confusion about
information fragmentation.  Lets put an end to this.

I propose that there is no better time then the present to begin the
merger of the v4l & dvb wikis together under one roof - the LinuxTV
wiki.  I also propose the creation of an active administrative body to
govern over the "new" wiki.

I have crafted a mock up of what a unified wiki could look like, as well
as outlined (in point form) some rationale for my proposals.  But if you
want a reason in a nutshell -- it just makes sense to do so.  Please see
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:CityK for further details.

Looking forward to resultant comments and discussion (hopefully all
positive!)

Cheers