[linux-dvb] Technisat Airstar USB supported no longer

P. van Gaans w3ird_n3rd at gmx.net
Sat Apr 14 09:24:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

Now that I've seen my Afatech locking I'm sure my Linux distro, kaffeine
and drivers are all fine. However my Technisat Airstar USB (that has
been supported since quite a while) simply won't lock on anything and
read no channel or whatever frequency. It's detected, yes, and it stops
there. And yes, it works just fine on Bill's OS, the antenna is fine as
well and the -/+167 trick doesn't help.

I'm willing to help any developer to make it supported again. I already
updated the wiki.

Pim