[linux-dvb] Fixes for 2.6.21

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Sat Apr 14 15:51:48 CEST 2007

Guys,

I suspect Linus would release 2.6.21 very soon. So, we need to check if
some fixes are required to be sent to mainstream.

I've collected some fixes that seemed to be important to be incorporated
at mainstream and applied at the mercurial tree for testing. I intend to
send those fixes tomorrow.

Please, if someone can notice a relevant fix for 2.6.21, please warn me
asap, for me to commit at master and prepare the -git patch tomorrow.

It would be specially relevant if those of you with dvb-usb devices can
check the hotplug fix, since this is a bigger patch and touches at dvb
core. I had already two positive feedbacks (one without a SOB). If
someone else wants to sign or ack it (or eventually nack if it breaks
something), please send an e-mail to me until tomorrow.

--
Cheers,
Mauro