[linux-dvb] Afatech af9005 unstable reception [added: mt2060 gain control?]

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Apr 16 23:21:06 CEST 2007

En/na Thomas Pinz - DC2RPT ha escrit:

> Hi Luca,
>
> On Monday 16 April 2007 08:57, Luca Olivetti wrote:
>> I live ~6km to the transmitting tower, and I cannot get at least one mux
>> (the rest are mostly fine though). But, in my case, it's the same under
>> windows.
>
> On which channels are muxes (also the belgian one) ? An which of them don't
> you get ?

Look at the es-Collserola file. I don't get c26 and c33, but I think
that's normal, since those are local tv directed at Barcelona and I'm at
the opposite side (though I could get a glimpse once of c26).
c61 is the best of all, the others are so-so and the problematic one is c64.

> Maybe you can also find out the transmission power of the muxes. Here for
> example they are not equal.

According to some forums neither are here, and it seems they screwed
many times with that mux. However I still think I should receive it
fine. Probably they'll increase the power, or I'll have to raise the
antenna (I have a building blocking direct line of sight to the tower)

Bye
--
Luca