[linux-dvb] Will this USB DVB-T stick work under Linux?

Luc Small luc.small at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 01:33:36 CEST 2007

Hi Aapo, Timecop,

Thanks for your assistance.

Timecop: Thanks for your note on firmware. However, I can't find any
file with the extension '.spt' in my system or system32 directories.
My guess is that the firmware is embedded somewhere in the driver
file(s). Perhaps I am best off using usbsnoop as Aapo suggests.

Aapo: Thanks for your advice. It looks, however, like I have a fair
bit of learning to do about these devices and how drivers interact
with them. I'll give it a go and see where I get, however I think it
will take me a while!

Cheers,

Luc