[linux-dvb] Twinhan vp7045, fighting for a lost cause ?

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:21:19 CEST 2007

Are we allowed to redistribute the new firmware, otherwise we probably need
to use dvb_get_firmware.pl ?
Would be nice to know if the new firmware works with the old stick, I can
take it upon me to
write a patch for the perlscript that extract the firmware, but I´d like to
know if there is need for two different  firmwares
or not.  The work is already done if we are allowed to redistribute the
firmware.....

Stewart I´ve been looking at your C patch and It´s _atleast_ a 2 weeks of
learning ahead of me, so I probably can´t contribute anything meaningful,
but I´ll start to relearn a bit C anyway so I´ll gladly accept any further
version of the code.

TIA
/Henrik