[linux-dvb] Re: m920x tests

fago nuppla at zites.net
Wed Apr 18 17:35:18 CEST 2007


I've tried kaffeine and I got mixed results. The first time I was able
to scan and found the channels! But when I tried to activate a channel,
I get nothing. It displays nothing and when I pause it, it says, the
recorded input file is empty (what's true).

I've tried again to search the channels and another time it didn't work,
I got:


Using DVB device 0:0 "Zarlink MT352 DVB-T"
tuning DVB-T to 794000000 Hz
inv:2 bw:0 fecH:9 fecL:9 mod:1 tm:1 gi:3 hier:1
.FE_READ_STATUS: Remote I/O error

Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency
Frontend closed
dvbsi: Cant tune DVB
Transponders: 1
dvbsi: The end :)
Channels found: 0
Using DVB device 0:0 "Zarlink MT352 DVB-T"
tuning DVB-T to 794000000 Hz
inv:2 bw:0 fecH:9 fecL:9 mod:1 tm:1 gi:3 hier:1
.FE_READ_STATUS: Remote I/O error

Not able to lock to the signal on the given frequency
Frontend closed
dvbsi: Cant tune DVB
Transponders: 1
dvbsi: The end :)
Channels found: 0

So it seems that sometimes it is able to tune, but it gets still no
data, but sometimes it's even not able to tune.

So I think I'll try this next
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/M920x_firmware 

Thanks for your help,
fago




More information about the linux-dvb mailing list