[linux-dvb] TT-3200

JPT j.p.t. at gmx.net
Fri Apr 20 20:44:28 CEST 2007

(sorry, I did not write to the list, new try)

Manu said:

> Currently the STB0899 supports the KNC1 and the Satelco cards. Some
> additional work needs to go in to get it going on for other cards.
> Still quite some more to be done overall.

I wonder if we are able to do this without Manu...

how is your knowledge of the stuff?

about me...
I did some hardware programming many years ago... on DOS.
but did not yet write anything in c/cpp on linux.
with some hints from manu, I would give it a try.

isn't the first step just associating driver and PCI-Ids?