[linux-dvb] possible afatech af9005 bug

P. van Gaans w3ird_n3rd at gmx.net
Tue Apr 24 22:49:41 CEST 2007

For my feeling speed isn't the problem, but where do I increase the
timeout? I understand it's in the settings with 0.8.4 but my version is
older (and I don't want to upgrade before my backup machine is back up.
I'm waiting for a new PSU for it). Maybe I'll just wait a while, upgrade
then so I get the new Kaffeine. If someone knows if I can also set it
somewhere in a configuration file I'll try that first, otherwise I'll
just wait.

However I do note scanning takes very long for my feeling, so maybe..