[linux-dvb] 2.6.20 with latest hg drivers and dib0700

Chris Murton chris.linuxtv at fruble.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 17:29:02 CEST 2007

So i've been testing various scenarios since my last post, none of which
have improved matters to any extent with my Hauppage WinTV Nova-T 500 PCI.

I thought I'd go back to latest v4l drivers against 2.6.20, but with
these.. nothing locks on MythTV. I'm just getting constant "(L_s)
Partial Lock"s on every single channel I have. This is with both
dvb-usb-dib0700-01.fw and dvb-usb-dib0700-02-rc1.fw. The only way I can
get picture back is to revert to the kernel drivers against either the
old firmware or the rc1 firmware (which both work.. for a while).

Is there light at the end of the Nova-T 500 PCI card tunnel?

Thanks,
Chris