[linux-dvb] 2.6.20 with latest hg drivers and dib0700

Mike H mike at mugwuffin.com
Thu Apr 26 20:50:18 CEST 2007

The disconnect problem is the exact same problem I keep getting. I've
tried to ask on the linux-usb lists, but I was told that i "had faulty
hardware if I keep getting disconnects" - I don't think so as a lot of
us Nova-T users seem to be getting the exact same disconnect problem.

Hope someone comes up with a fix soon, or at least can help us figure
out what's causing it!

Cheers,

Mike