[linux-dvb] Asus P7131 Analog

hermann pitton hermann-pitton at arcor.de
Fri Apr 27 22:18:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 27.04.2007, 18:32 +0300 schrieb Bogdan Luca:
> Hello,
>
> I have an Asus P7131 Analog (not the Hybrid/Dual one), with subsys id
> 1043:4845, which seems to be detected as a TV-FM 7135 (as stated in
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/vfl/msg31515.html ). My question is if I
> can somehow get the Composite and/or S-video inputs working (even at the
> expense of breaking the original TV-FM 7135 support).

read the followups and see the link there what was reported so far.

You likely can use card=78 for it, like any other similar card with the
same for these inputs, but the better way would be following the
instructions given there to also get it auto detected.

To break the original card is not an option for an official fix,
but privately you can of course do what you want.

Cheers,
Hermann