[linux-dvb] DiB0700 device support

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Wed Aug 1 00:52:55 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I just asked Mauro to pull all my changes regarding the dib0700-based
device into the main repository.

I'm quite happy with the results I already received and to reach more
users before the next kernel integration I think it should be merged.

The dib0700-firmware seems to be OK - though it is still a -pre. I think
in 1 month there will a real release and the name will change.

Please test the things exhaustively and report any errors (or even
success). I will try to process them _after_ my vacation :) (which starts
now).

Thanks and good luck,
Patrick.

  Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de