[linux-dvb] Re : Compiling dvb-usb-adapter module outside the kernel source.

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 1 17:21:46 CEST 2007

On 08/01/2007 07:33:05 AM, timecop wrote:
> On 7/2/07, Wolfgang Wegner <wolfgang at leila.ping.de> wrote:
> > > Stop fucking replying to my mail in foreign language. I don't give
> > > shit your mail client shows up in greek, have common courtesy not
> > > inject this AIDS-filled language into my mailbox.
> > [Other crap deleted]
> Good job deleting the only relevant portion of my post.

well after the hatred/racist/homophobic etc etc rant in just a few
words, I think this disqualifies the remainder of your message whatever
you were saying. Before thinking about code/software/hardware you
should behave as a human being.
That being I think that myself and a lot of other people on this list
are tired of your messages full of disgusting shit. Please forget this
list.
TO OTHERS: should we blacklist this source of trouble right now and be
done? I really dont see what we get from him besides hate/bullshit!
Sorry, I had to get this off my chest.
Bye
Manu