[linux-dvb] Sumvision T680 usb dvb stick (0572:6813)

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Mon Aug 6 20:48:09 CEST 2007

its the tuner: http://www.microtune.com/products/

> Another labelled WJCE6353 (which I think is an intel (-compatible?)
> 353 tuner chip. Will throw Zarlink MT352/3 module at it tonight)

that's the demodulator:
http://www.intel.com/design/celect/demodulators/ce6353.htm

And that completes the pieces of the DVB receiver section

... now you have to identify what is taking the Transport Stream
outputted by the receiver section and placing it on the (US)bus.

> And another with a label I can't remember but a google search
> identified it as a USB interface of some description, so I'm guessing
> its nothing interesting.

Its crucially important. See last sentence above.