[linux-dvb] budget-av/CI-interface with SMP

Julian Scheel julian at jusst.de
Tue Aug 7 23:35:39 CEST 2007

Attached is a patch which fixes an issue which I see with budget-av based
cards using libdvben50221 based programs.
After some time (sometimes just a few minutes, sometimes hours) the stack
breaks with error -2 or -3 and won't recover until the modules are reloaded.
This does not happen anymore with this patch, but if no CI-interface is
connected this patch floads the syslog with weird error-messages of which I
have no idea why they are shown.
Maybe one of you has an idea what's the problem to make the problem ready for
head?

-Julian