[linux-dvb] Re : TT S2-3200 stable, CI, go or no-go?

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:18:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 8/12/07, manu <eallaud at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Manu: does the TT S2-3200 use the same CI as the S-1500?
> In that case I guess CI is OK with S2-3200 (independantly from S2 being
> supported?)

The CI is the same as that of budget-ci. The STB0899 has some few
additional bits with which you can play with. It supports an
additional ST CI backend. Also, the lot of clocks on the STB0899
allows you to play with a lot of different clock rates.

On the budget-av, it is the same there as well.
I don't know what makes the S-1500 different from budget-ci, looking
at those long threads a while back.

> Thx
> Bye
> Manu (not the same ;-)